What's It About?

It’ll be about me, and you, and the ways that we are holding fast to the One Who is Good in big stuff and little stuff. I’ve been through stuff. You have too. Sometimes it’s been a rush, sometimes a jarring ride, and at times we ended up in the drink. I don’t know about you, but with the help of some friends, I’m in training to weather the ride by ”holding fast to that which is good”. The ride isn’t over, and I invite you along on the journey. I think too much, that’s all.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Art And All That Part IX

I've mentioned this fellow before--his was the article I based Part IV on. Here is a video detailing his newest project, interviewing him, and explaining some of his approach to art and the struggles that go with being a Christian artist.

Makoto Fujimura’s Illuminated Gospel Book Project: “The Four Holy Gospels”

Please watch it, and ponder. And then...

Hold Fast

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, I want this already! Praise God for giving this man such a calling and such success. The church needs so badly to see an artist who is this talented and hard working being effective for the Gospel!

    ReplyDelete

I'm the Mom. Play nice. Don't make me come down there. The rules? The way to find out what they are is to break them.