What's It About?

It’ll be about me, and you, and the ways that we are holding fast to the One Who is Good in big stuff and little stuff. I’ve been through stuff. You have too. Sometimes it’s been a rush, sometimes a jarring ride, and at times we ended up in the drink. I don’t know about you, but with the help of some friends, I’m in training to weather the ride by ”holding fast to that which is good”. The ride isn’t over, and I invite you along on the journey. I think too much, that’s all.

Monday, September 6, 2010

On Hold, #2

Another meaning of the word hold--actually the phrase "on hold" is as follows:

into or in a state of suspension and postponement.
12 years ago today my husband and I celebrated our 18th anniversary.  And it was to be our last.  I am so thankful to know that our relationship was only put into a state of suspension and postponement on the day he died.  We WILL see each other again.  Thank God.


Save me seat, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the Mom. Play nice. Don't make me come down there. The rules? The way to find out what they are is to break them.