What's It About?

It’ll be about me, and you, and the ways that we are holding fast to the One Who is Good in big stuff and little stuff. I’ve been through stuff. You have too. Sometimes it’s been a rush, sometimes a jarring ride, and at times we ended up in the drink. I don’t know about you, but with the help of some friends, I’m in training to weather the ride by ”holding fast to that which is good”. The ride isn’t over, and I invite you along on the journey. I think too much, that’s all.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Logos 4 for Mac

Alright...this is a shameless plug for my favorite Bible software.  I'm a Windows woman myself, but I drool over an iPad on occasion.  Well, the folks at Logos have been slaving away and finally come out with the Mac version.
Do click over there and look at Logos, whether you are a Mac fan or a Windows die hard...it's an awesome program, and it continues to improve all the time.
Logos 4
Oh, and by the way...you could win an iMac, iPad or iPod touch, as well as several other lovely prizes just for sharing this news with your friends Enter to win over at Logos

I did ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the Mom. Play nice. Don't make me come down there. The rules? The way to find out what they are is to break them.