What's It About?

It’ll be about me, and you, and the ways that we are holding fast to the One Who is Good in big stuff and little stuff. I’ve been through stuff. You have too. Sometimes it’s been a rush, sometimes a jarring ride, and at times we ended up in the drink. I don’t know about you, but with the help of some friends, I’m in training to weather the ride by ”holding fast to that which is good”. The ride isn’t over, and I invite you along on the journey. I think too much, that’s all.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Star Book

I'm really just testing the email blogging feature here, but thought this was a good subject. The Perseid meteor shower should peak tomorrow night, August 12, during the early morning hours, incidentally.

Oh, and I'll share more about The Star Book later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the Mom. Play nice. Don't make me come down there. The rules? The way to find out what they are is to break them.